Looking for passionate teachers who want to revolutionise the education system!
The Explore School House was started because we believe that
- we should encourage each child to find and pursue his/her passion
- children should be respected and have a say in their education
- education should be personalised for each child based on their strengths and interests
- learning should be rich and authentic
The Explore School House is looking for a passionate English Language Arts/Drama Teacher (preferably a native English speaker), a Mathematics Teacher and a Science Teacher who share our beliefs. Teachers will need to plan activity based assessments to know each student’s abilities. Teachers will have to create lesson plans as they will need to differentiate and accelerate based on the children’s needs. Teachers should be creative and comfortable in a non boxed-in curriculum setting. Teachers will need to keep an open mind to new solutions and ideas and inquire to understand the children’s thoughts better.
Applicants should have at least a bachelor degree and 5 years relevant teaching experience (preferably having worked with gifted children, and/or taught in a project-based learning environment). Applicants should be competent in creating activity-based assessments with relevant rubrics and lesson plans (with differentiation and acceleration). Applicants need to have an open mind and are willing to adapt.
This is a permanent contract. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- 1 return airfare for you and family annually, temporary housing (30 days in a hotel) & relocation allowance
- Death, Accidental and Medical (covers both outpatient and inpatient) insurance for you & family
- Fee reduction for children of employees (if admission criteria are met)
- Professional development (may include travel to US, Europe and Australia)
Interested candidates are invited to send in a comprehensive CV, a recent photograph, current and expected salary and contact details of three referees (one of which must be from your current/last school) to: firstname.lastname@example.org